Dogs cannot directly talk us that is why interpreting their bark is a great way to understand their state of being and their feelings. Here are 10 barks that are deciphered for us to understand them more.
1. Call The Pack – Continuous rapid barking at a mid-range pitch.
2. Problem Suspected – Barking in rapid strings with a few pauses at a mid-range pitch.
3. Being Lonely – Prolonged or incessant barking with interval.
4. Hello There – One or two short sharp barks at a mid-range pitch.
5. Stop That – Single sharp short bark at a lower mid-range pitch.
6. What’s This – Single sharp short bark at a higher mid-range.
7. Ouch – Single yelp or very short high-pitched bark.
8. I’m Hurting – Series of yelp.
9. Let’s Play – Stutter bark at a mid-range pitch.
10. This is Fun – Rising bark, almost a yelp, though not quiet that high.
SHARE this on Facebook!