It is so unbelievable that a singer, an actor or even a leader has a soft spot for a wienner. Know them and their dachshund counter-parts.
1. Pablo Picasso paid similar homage to a more unusual friend: a self-assured little dachshund called “Lump”.
2. Mahatma Gandhi is a lawyer, leader and peace-keeper who also happenst to have a special spot for dachshunds in his heart.
3. Marlon Brando inherited his fave for dachshunds from his grandparent who owned two dachshunds.
4. William Powell and “Jerry”.
5. Clint Eastwood an action star, who has a soft heart for weenies.
6. Christian Slater can take a hundreds of photos together with his dachshund named “charlie” the whole day.
7. Adele and her pet dachshunds name is “Louis Armstrong”.
8. John F. Kennedy during his younger years owns a dachshund named “Dunker”
9. Andy Warhol a man of such talent and creativity chose to share it with his two noble dachshunds named “Amos” and “Archie”.
10. Who would believe THE Queen Victoria chose dachshunds to be her castle company? AWESOME!
SHARE this on Facebook!