We love sharing our food with our dogs. But beware these 10 fruits and vegetables could be fatal to them!
1. ONIONS and GARLIC – causes lethargy, elevated heart and respiratory rates, pale gums, and even collapse
2. CHERRY plant and pit – causes respiratory failure
3. GRAPES – harmful to their kidneys
4. MUSHROOMS – fatal, resulting from seizures, tremors, and organ failure
5. CURRANTS – causes vomiting and diarrhea
6. RAW and GREEN POTATOES – causes nausea, vomiting, seizures and heart irregularities.
7. APRICOT – causes respiratory failure and death
8. RHUBARB – depletes calcium and causes renal failure
9. APPLE SEEDS – causes diarrhea
10. TOMATO PLANT – causes gastrointestinal problems