These confessions are so funny! (I laughed so hard while reading this, I farted! shhhh…) ROFL!
1. “I nudge my dog when he’s snoring really loud. Not enough to wake him up. Just enough to get him to stop snoring.
My boyfriend laughs. My boyfriend doesn’t know I do the same thing to him.”
2. “I shower naked with my dog.”
3. “I use my dogs as excuses to leave boring situations or get out of some family events. It’s less obnoxious than just saying I don’t want to go and avoids conflict. Plus, I’d almost always rather be with them anyway.”
4. “I kiss my dogs even though I know where their mouths have been.”
5. “I fart and blame it on the nearest dog ALL the time.”
6. “I hold complete conversations with my dogs. It’s less lonely and crazy than talking to myself, right?”
7. “I want to rent a hotel room just so we can have real alone time without seeing, hearing, or smelling dogs.”
8. “When my wife gets out of bed in the middle of the night, to use the bathroom or get water, the dog always jumps in her spot and I pretend not to wake up, even though she is 75 pounds and not very graceful. I love hearing my wife sweet talk to her and kiss her face before asking her to go back to the dog-bed.”
9. “I rescued my dog from a neighbor who was abusing her, and keeping her in the crate for 12-14 hours per day.. and by rescued I mean stole.”
10. “I worry all the time that having such a friendly, well socialized dog will backfire if & when I have a break in.”
SHARE this on Facebook!