ACDFHLPRST! These are the first letters of the words that best describe dachshunds. Scroll down to know what ACDFHLPRST stand for.
1. A for Attentive. Dachshunds are good listeners. They listen closely to what their pet owners say. They’re also attentive to the sounds surrounding them.
2. C is for Cute. This picture explains why.
3. D is for Dedicated. Nothing is impossible to achieve as long as you’re dedicated to reach your goal. Look at Dennis – from an obese dog to a healthy one.
4. F is for Funny. Sense of humor? Dachshunds have the potential of becoming a comedian/comic actor.
5. H is for Happy. Look at that “after-taking-a-bath-smile.”
6. L is for Loyal. Dachshunds are known to be tolerant and loyal to children.
7. P is for Protective. Dachshunds may be small but they are very protective of their owners.
8. R is for Resourceful. This dog breed was bred to hunt and to be resourceful.
9. S is for Sweet. They love giving kisses. Check out our post showing doxies kissing people and other animals.
10. T is for Talented. Dachshunds definitely got talent and that includes cooking!