Batman and Robin
Timon and Pumbaa
Romeo and Juliet
Archie and Veronica
Alfafa and Darla
Ash and Pikachu
They are among the world’s most popular tandems. And we’re adding one more pair to this list – Labrador Retrievers and Kids.
Here are 13 reasons why kids and labs make a perfect tandem.
1. The child is in charge while the Lab follows.
2. The Lab says, “you’ve always got my back” and the child feels secure.
3. The Lab relaxes while the child does the job.
4. The Lab is ready to listen while the child thinks of an idea.
5. The child expresses his love while the Lab accepts.
6. The child gives while the Lab takes.
7. The Lab enjoys while the child enjoys more.
8. The Lab and the child do the same thing together.
9. The Lab accompanies the child while the child is waiting for someone/something.
10. The Lab feels loved while the child feels grateful.
11. The Lab and the child are ready to face the world together.
12. The Lab does everything to make a child happy. The child says, “Thanks”. He’s even happier now.
13. The child makes fun of the Lab but the Lab doesn’t mind. That’s love.