If there’s one thing we love about our GSDs, that is when they photobomb. And here are 13 reasons why we love them doing it.
1. They add beauty to the scenery. Really?
2. They don’t like to be alone on photos.
3. They’re willing to look weird even in a photobomb.
4. They love your face.
5. They can give you a kiss anytime.
6. They’ll be at your back to protect and photobomb you.
7. They make photos interesting…
8. … and creative.
9. They guard you and make sure that they can see what you’re doing.
10. They’re present in celebrations.
11. They witness how good you are at your craft.
12. They cover your face when it’s not that good for a photo.
13. They are just like you, acting cute in a photo.