Most of the time, it is us who teach our pet dogs about the world- how to chase a ball and play dead. But there are also times that it is us who learn from them. Here are 15 life lessons we learn from dogs.
1. Find something that motivates you.
2. “No matter what life brings you, kick some grass over that shit and move on.” – kvadenais
3. Appreciate little things.
4. Slow down and smile.
5. Enjoy life with friends.
6. Find the sun and be positive.
8. Be contented.
9. Love unconditionally.
10. Do everything with love.
11. Be kind.
12. Don’t bring your work home with you.
13. No shame, no regrets, no discretion.
14. Be loyal.
15. Be a great friend.