These dogs have lived their lives!! Inspiring!
1. “My whole life has been the skate life.
I don’t really remember doing anything besides skateboarding.”
2. “Punk rock and skateboarding took the ‘school’ out of living your life, and I related to learning as I went, doing a lot of different things that I liked, when I liked.”
3. “Life is a lot like skateboarding.”
4. “Skateboarding is training, but I don’t think of it as training. It’s fun.”
5. “Skateboarding helps a ton with balance, precision, with air awareness…
it gets your senses to be spot-on”
6. “Hopefully, kids realize you can do anything you want. Skateboarding can be that gateway.”
7. “My life path has been a blessing and a great learning experience. Skateboarding is my passion and I don’t see that changing.”
8. “If I weren’t skateboarding, I’d love to race cars. I like anything that’s fast and active.”
9. “Skateboarding teaches you how to take a fall properly.”
10. “I have never lived in danger, but I never felt safer.”
11. “It’s okay to be scared sometimes.
Courage is the ability to face your fears, not hide them.”
12. “Skateboarding is not a crime.”
13. “Skaters. We Push. We don’t Pollute.”
14. “You’ve got to live before you die.”
15. “We all live amid surfaces, and the true art is to skate well on them.”
16. “Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of others.”