Just like us when we have sore or tight muscles we often stretch to release tension to feel better, dogs will naturally feel better after stretching too. You may have watched your dog spontaneously stretch themselves at times. They appear to know instinctively what to do and when to do it. So here’s the 5 benefits our dogs get from stretching:
1. Help reduce the risk of injury
2. Help significantly reduce muscle tension and stiffness
3. Help them move and feel better
4. Improve their co-ordination
5. Enhance their body awareness
SHARE this on Facebook!