A Boxer dog can be funny, cute, sweet and all that; but all other dogs can be like that too. Find out the difference between a Boxer dog from the rest of the dog species, you will be totally amazed and love them even more!
1. Dogs: When dogs are happy they wag their tails.
Boxer Dog: When boxers are happy they wag half of their body!
2. Dogs: When dogs are happy to see you they jump and greet you.
Boxer Dog: When boxers are happy to see you they run 900 miles an hour around the living room.
3. Dogs: When dogs are bored they want to play fetch for 20 minutes.
Boxer Dog: When boxers are bored they bring you every toy in the house over and over for the next 2 hours.
4. Dogs: When dogs are tired they sleep in their bed as quiet as a mouse.
Boxer Dog: When boxers get tired, they are on your chest and snoring in your ear.
5. Dogs: When dogs beg for food they put a paw on your knee.
Boxer Dog: When boxers beg for food they silently make two large slobber bubbles from the sides of their mouth.
SHARE this on Facebook!