Diarrhea is one of the most common illness in dogs especially new born puppies. Here’s some simple ways to treat them.
1. Skip a meal. Give your dog’s systems a chance to flush. Try not to feed anything for at least 12-24 hours.
2. Slowly introduce a bland diet. After skipping a meal, the next thing is a bland meal for at least a couple days.
3. Medication. You can use the over-the-counter drug pepto bismol to aid the upset stomach.
4. Consult Veterinarian. If symptoms still persist consult immediately to the nearest vet.
5. Slowly re-introduce their regular diet. After your dog has a chance for their system to calm down, work out whatever was upsetting their GI, slowly re-introduce their normal diet.
SHARE this on Facebook!