Leaving our furry friend home alone is a great burden to our heart. They too can suffer from separation anxiety. How can they be left alone safe and sound? These 5 simple ways can help human leave home with no worries:
1. Provide chew toys. Chew toys provide and outlet for boredom and for the instinct to chew.
2. Provide good music. Pick up a radio station that is soothing for your dog and set the volume at a reasonable level.
3. Leave the TV on. Some dogs respond to certain visual and auditory stimuli provided by a TV.
4. Provide a resting place. A crate, a bed or other familiar place will make your dog feel safe.
5. Remove all temptations. A bored and nervous dog may be tempted to do things they shouldn’t. Put things out of their reach and close the door to rooms you don’t want them in.
SHARE this on Facebook!