Boxer dogs are an amazing breed. They have personalities that need an understanding and patient owner. Get to know more about your Boxer dog!
1. Bounciness. Older Boxers can be quite mellow, but young Boxers (up to about two years old) are very energetic! This is an athletic working breed who needs exercise. Careful around small children, elderly and sick people.
2. Stubbornness. Boxers have an independent mind of their own and are not pushovers to raise and train. Many Boxers are passively stubborn and will brace their legs and refuse to do what you want them to do.
3. Boxer Sounds. Boxers are not “quiet” dogs. They’re not yappy, by any means, but they do vocalize with grumbles and grunts, and they snort, snuffle, and snore. The sounds are endearing to some people, bothersome to others.
4 .Slobbering. Many Boxers, especially those with loose jowls, slobber or drool, especially after eating and drinking.
5. Gassiness (Flatulence). All short-faced breeds gulp air when they eat, and that air has to go somewhere, after all. LOL!
6. Sickly. Most Boxers do not live a long life. An alarming number succumb to cancer or heart disease in middle age.
Love them even more now?
SHARE this on Facebook!