Certain foods and objects found on our kitchen may not always seem like a threat to us but for the little paws and curious minds, they can be disastrous. Take a look on these simple ways on how to safeguard your furry family in the kitchen.
1. When cooking on the hub, try to use the back burners only.
2. Keep twist ties, batteries, cellophane, strings and other small objects off the worktop and floors to minimize the number of choking hazards.
3. Don’t leave out avocados, macadamia nuts, raisins, grapes, onions, garlic, coffee ground and chocolates for they are poisonous to dogs.
4. Also consider installing a gate or door to keep your furry creatures out of the kitchen when cooking.
5. When cleaning the oven, put your dog in another room or outside to avoid exposing them to hazardous chemicals. Especially if you have a self-cleaning oven.
6. If your dog figured out how to open cabinets, use childproof latches to stop them in their tracks.
SHARE this on Facebook!