Winter is over and it’s time to shake off, move and have fun outdoor together with your dog this Spring Season!
1. Have a picnic. You and Fido can take a laid-back breath of air as you enjoy a healthy meal together without breaking a sweat.
2. Go on a road trip. Decide on your destination, pick the routes to take, and bring along lots of things your dog loves.
3. Teach a new trick. Train your pooch to respond to new commands. Just don’t spend too much time on your practice. Remember, it’s all about fun!
4. Go on hiking. Head for a hiking trail or wooded hillside that permits leashed dogs to spend the day together, exploring and looking for new sites and smells.
5. Play frisbee. Not only is tossing a Frisbee around very fun, it can also help your pooch stay healthy and this spring season can be a perfect time for that.
6. Go to a park. Look for a dog-friendly park and there you can both enjoy the sweet smell of spring.
7. Buy a new toy together. Visit your local pet store and let your pooch pick out his own new toy or treat.
SHARE this on Facebook!