Many painful and traumatic dog bites can be prevented if people learn to read a dog’s body language.
1. He is not yawning because he is tired. He is anxious and he wants you to leave him alone.
2. Her tail is high, her body is stiff, and her mouth is closed, it really means “Back Off”.
3. A tail tucked in even if wagging a bit, he is a worried dog. Better not provoke him!
4. The tongue flick and the slow tail wag mean this dog is unsure so “better go away!”
5. The turning away of their head it means avoiding conflict.
6. The half-moon eye and a closed mouth tells you that this dogs is uncomfortable.
7. The freeze and stare is the most dangerous sign. It will surely bite if you still insist.
SHARE this on Facebook!