Dental health is the most forgotten part of dog’s health, yet it is the most crucial part because a lot of dog’s health problem are coming or originated from a simple dental problem. Know these facts and save your dog from any further serious complications.
1. Dogs have 42 teeth & puppies have 28 teeth.
2. Two-thirds a dog’s tooth is under the gumline, which means dental disease can live where you can’t see it.
3. By age three, 80% of dogs will have some sort of dental disease.
4. Build up of tartar & plaque are causes of periodontal disease.
5. 2 out of 3 dog owners do not provide the necessary dental care a dog needs.
6. “Doggy Breath” could be the first sign of a serious dental problem.
7. Chewing is both a mental and physical exercise that releases endorphins which makes your dog feels good.
SHARE this on Facebook!