A simple 7 point inspection from tip-to-tail to make sure your dog is Puurrffffectly healthy!
1. Healthy ears will be clean, free of debris and odorless.
2. Hair should be clean, full and unmatted. Check for lumps, bumps, lesions, wounds and bugs especially in summer.
3. Eyes should be free of discharges, blinking, swelling or pawing at eyes.
4. Healthy dogs holds their heads high and free to move. No hunching, limping, stiff on the legs or rigid.
5. Healthy gums are pink with no foul odors or swelling.
6. Dog’s ribs should be easily to feel under a thin layer of fat.
7. Holding or moving the tail oddily can indicate pain or other problems.
Were all these signs present in your dog? If yes, then your dog is definitely healthy!
SHARE this on Facebook!