Adding up a dog into our life doesn’t only change our daily routines but eventually change us into a different person- A better person!
1. You become nicer – The more affectionate you become and the more people like you, the nicer you’ll eventually be.
2. You become affectionate – The gestures and touches you learn to communicate with your dog will make you more affectionate, and everybody like being treated with affection.
3. You become patient – With all the trainings and everyday walks, you eventually learn the true essence of patience.
4. You become flexible – With all the unexpected aspects of pup parenthood, you learn to manage your time around the unexpected until nothing can throw you off balance!
5. You plan ahead – Since you and your pup will have different schedules, you’ll learn to coordinate them to make sure they’re both fulfilled.
6. You become health conscious – You take your dog to the vet at least once a year and that’ll make you more mindful of your own checkups.
7. You mind your diet – You’ll want your pup to have the healthiest food, which should make you realize you deserve the same. Plus you are more sharing and generous! You should both be happy and healthy.
SHARE this on Facebook!