Human beings are superior to all other living creatures. But there are some instances when dogs are even better than them. Here are 7 ways when dogs are better than humans.
1. They always wake up happy. Running around, jumping on the furniture, and clawing at his masters. You will never see a sad dog in the morning for they are jolly even without the morning cup of coffee.
2. Dogs live in the moment. A dog’s life span is way shorter than humans so they take each day in a brand new light. Humans need to learn that to live in the present and not to dwell on the things that are not yet at hand.
3. They are selfless. They would never abandon their friends even if they’re the ones ending up getting hurt in the process.
4. They can easily make friends. Just a sniff in the butt and you are buddies for life.
5. They have an undying compassion and companionship. Once you earned a dog’s trust, it can never be taken back.
6. They never get too old. They would still love to chase the mailman or go after your ball, even if they’re only 2 years old or 12, it doesn’t matter.
7. They love unconditionally. Whether or not you shower, or have brushed your teeth, if you came home sober or drunk, a dog would love you all the same.