The wisdom and the skills only senior dogs possess are really amazing. It a wonderful blessing and a unique experience to be with a senior dog – you can ask any senior dog owner about it!
But there are also glitches when it comes to being with a senior dog. For owners with dogs that have yet to go through this stage, the following may help you get oriented:
1. Doggie water therapy and acupawncture appointments are part of your weekly routine.
2. At this point, you know your dog has more wisdom than you’ll ever have. LOL!
3. Sometimes they need even more cuddles than they did when they were younger.
4. You’re pretty tired of explaining to people why you’re dog is in a stroller.
5. Your dog has learned to tolerate your fetish of dressing them up in random costumes.
6. They sleep even more now. This means you have the chance to take tons of adorable and cozy photos of your fido friend.
7. You’ve given up on trying to get the scent of fart out of your home. Might as well embrace it.
8. And they still have a time to goof around.
WE LOVE SENIOR DOGS SO MUCH!
SHARE this on Facebook!