German Shepherd Dogs (GSD) are one of the most recognizable breeds, not only in the US but all over the world. However, owning a shepherd means you are privy to things only those who share their home with this noble breed could possibly understand.
1. There is no such thing as “alone time” when a German Shepherd is in the house.
2. A sick day? Not on a German Shepherd’s watch. Exercise is mandatory.
3. The feeling of a nose at the back of your knee as he herds you toward the food bowl.
4. Chewing is just part of life.
5. Nose prints on glass are an under-rated art.
6. You spend more money on your dog’s training than you did your college education. They are that smart.
7. You will no longer receive solicitors, packages at the door or Girl Scout cookies, regardless of how many times you have told everyone your dog is friendly.
8. You will never have a more loyal friend.
SHARE this on Facebook!