June is a Pet Appreciation Month and its time to thank our fido friends for all the ways he makes your life better. For how they listen to you talking about your bad day, watch whatever show you want to watch, lets you use him as a pillow and even snuggles.
Here are 8 simple ways you can show your dog some appreciation.
1. Take Him on a Shopping Trip. Who doesn’t like a new toy?! Taking him to the store and letting him pick it out himself will make it even more special.
2. Take a Real Vacation. Going on a trip with your dog can be a great way to spend extra time with your best friend and show him how much he means to you.
3. Have Her Friends Over. If your doggy has a lot of doggy friends, invite them over for a playdate. She will definitely feel appreciated while you let her and her friends drool, shed, and run all over the house.
4. Find Time for Extra Attention. Even if you are super busy, just take an extra five minutes and give your dog some undivided attention. Dogs notice if they have your attention or not and they will enjoy some quality time with just you.
5. Give Him Extra Time at the Dog Park. Just like a kid at a playground, she will love some extra time at the dog park.
6. Give Him an Extra Walk. Dogs love getting out! If you have an active dog, he will appreciate the extra time and exercise.
7. Learn How To Give Him a Massage. dog massage are a growing trend, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find a certified practitioner in your area. Your dog will love you for it.
8. Bake Him a Cake. Pupcakes are fun to make and your dog will love to eat it too.
SHARE this on Facebook!