Labradors are the most famous breeds of dogs in the United States and may be one of the best known dog breeds in the world. Labs are known for their high level of intelligence and affection so it’s no wonder that everyone wants to have them as pets, and in this list are the reasons why too much LAB won’t kill you.
1. Labs love the water. Originally bred as a fisherman’s helper, this ensures that you won’t have a dull day at the beach.
2. They have webbed feet, which in winter can serve as snowshoes. And this means that a Lab is for all seasons.
3. They are friendly.
4. They are so cute as puppies.
5. But don’t let the grown-up Lab on the grey. They’re equally adorable.
6. Labs are never afraid to show their emotions.
7. Whether they are happy,
8. Or sad.
9. Because too much Lab is okay – it won’t kill you but rather make your life more meaningful.