is an Instagram account featuring Vinnie, a one-year-old longhaired silver dapple, and Isabella, a one-year-old longhaired miniature chocolate cream.
Learn six rules/lessons from them.
1. “Any seat that gets you closer to the food is fair game. Regardless if the seat is taken already or not.”
2. “A squished face = comfy place. If being squished gets me a better view of outside and a butt/back rub, …. A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do.”
3. “Rules to claiming furniture. First, eye contact is important. Second, you must put a firm paw down and not give up. Third, you must show your human you mean business. And forth, above all do not share your spot with your big brother – he can find his own.”
4. “When doing tricks always act like a lady. One paw up ladies!”
5. “studying = laying on book. I help mom study by reminding her of how cute I am!”
6. “Walks= Stroller rides. Which means I get to sit back, relax, sniff the air, and bark at everything while mom does all”