In a new research, it was found out that the dog breed you choose can reflect your personality.
So, what does your dog breed say about you? Check out these personalities that dogs and dog owners have the same in common and tell us whether you agree or disagree.
1. Boxers – energetic and silly
Boxers owners – playful and happy-go-lucky
2. Bulldogs – persistent and determined
Bulldog owners – silly, love to laugh, and stubborn at times
3. Dachshund – brave, stubborn, and love digging
Dachshund owners – don’t give up until they get it and love gardening
4. German Shepherds – shy around strangers but warm up once they get to know you
German Shepherds owners – extremely loyal and protective
5. Golden Retriever – active, friendly, and love the outdoors
Golden Retriever owners – honest, carefree, and lovable
6. Labrador Retriever – good-natured and family-oriented
Labrador Retriever owners – easy going and put their families first
7. Rottweilers – determined and courageous
Rottweilers owners – confident, loyal, and devoted