From weighing 56 lbs, Dennis is now 12 lbs. Through diet and exercise, Dennis has transformed himself from being obese to healthy.
Let’s take a look at his weight loss journey.
1. This was Dennis when he was weighing about the size of four or five miniature dachshunds.
2. He gained such weight after eating too much junk food, burgers, and pizza.
3. Then Brooke Burton adopted him and put Dennis on diet and exercise.
4. Burton said that Dennis was depressed and didn’t feel good at all.
5. Dennis’ weight loss journey started. Dennis went on a diet, exercise, and even underwent several surgeries.
6. After two years of diet and exercise, Dennis lost more than 75 percent of his body weight.
7. Dennis’ journey is a reminder to all pet owners to be cautious of what we feed to our pets. Thank you Ms. Burton for helping Dennis to have a healthier and happier life.