The German Shepherd is among the MOST POPULAR DOG BREED in the United States, and not without a good reason! These highly intelligent and gorgeous dogs make for some of the best police, military, and guard dogs, but they’re also fantastic and loving pets. For those of you with your own GSD at home, you should be able to relate to these GSD things quite easily!
1. You’re pretty sure when your dog was a puppy it was the cutest thing to ever walk this earth.
2. Despite your dog’s serious look, it is actually a total goofball.
3. You know your dog has always got your back.
4. Personal space means nothing to your pup, and that’s totally okay.
5. Your furniture should match the color of your dog’s fur because GSD is a great shedder.
6. Everything you own is covered in nose prints. Windows, doors, cars, you name it.
7. Accept the fact that sometimes they are smarter than you.
8. Sometimes you feel that they really really get you.
9. They are the most loyal dog in the world.
10. Always look for ways to keep your dog occupied and happy.
SHARE this on Facebook!