We should watch carefully the food we give to our pet dogs because not all human foods are safe for them. Here’s the list of foods that are not stomach-friendly.
1. Avocado. It contains toxin called persin that can poison our pet dog.
2. Chocolate. It contains a cardiac stimulant called Theobromine that can cause cardiac arrest to dogs.
3. Grapes. It has toxins that can be poisonous and can greatly affects dog’s kidney.
4. Garlic. Onions, garlic, chives are part of allium family which are toxic to dogs.
5. Mushrooms. Ingestion of mushroom for dogs can affect the nervous system, kidneys and heart that can result to death.
6. Macadamia Nuts. Although the toxic mechanism is unknown but when ingested by dogs depending on the amount can effect nerve function.
7. Tomatoes. Ingestion of this Solanacaea family can cause gastrointestinal distress, lethargy and weakness.
SHARE this on Facebook!