It is a sad truth that there are lots of senior dogs with unhappy endings. Some end up in dog pounds, while some are being put down due to illness. We sometimes forget all the good things that these beloved creatures have impacted in our lives.
There are tons of reasons why senior dogs can be the most lovable of all. To dog owners with senior canine companions, I know you are familiar with these top 10!
1. They enjoy the daily brisk walk, but the best part of the day is the nap. They love for you to join them.
2. When you rescue a senior dog, you have a best friend for life.
3. They reward your care with unwavering devotion.
4. They know that shoes are for walking and bones are for chewing.
5. They know that the great outdoors are for eliminating and the house is for relaxing.
6. They are intelligent and can learn new tricks.
7. They make excellent therapy dogs.
8. They can simply become the best companions for everyone.
9. They are content and leave you time for yourself.
10. Adopt a senior dog, save a life!
SHARE this on Facebook!